• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Just a food lover, loves to cook everyday. Really, I cook twice or 3x a day Its my passion.

K's KITCHEN

Subscriber Goal
User name: K's KITCHEN
Title of introduction: Just a food lover, loves to cook everyday. Really, I cook twice or 3x a day Its my passion.
Your name/ Alias: Kc
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Its kinda interesting reading posts of different people with different experiences with their chanels and learn lot of things to grow.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well, to be true. I want it to grow even more. Have lots of subscribers and viewers to try out on my recipes and read their compliments about it.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, I posts recipes and food cooking tutorials.
What are your hobbies? I love trying out recipes I've search on the net. Thats why I love cooking. cooking. cooking.
I also read books frequently, take pictures outdoor and on the foods that I cooked.
I experiment on some ingredients and try to cook new recipes on my own knowledge and viola! It just turn out great.
and since, I love taking pictures of the foods I cook, I decided to take videos and upload them to youtube. To share knowledge on how to cook this and that.
What is your biggest dream? To be a chef. I want to cook even more recipes for my family. I actually studied culinary but did not able to finish it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAR0XEqpdsmY8go07vae_cg/