• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi everyone I'm Paulan , 24, a province goat farmer.

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Paulan
Title of introduction: Hi everyone I'm Paulan , 24, a province goat farmer.
Your name/ Alias: Paulan
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find TubeBuddy because of one YouTuber I was watching his video lately.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community to communicate people around the globe who has same interest with me.I want to know how many people love animals, I want to ask questions , and I want to learn from each one of you TubeBuddy people because I'm still so new to YouTube and TubeBuddy.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My first goal is to know people who love animals, to communicate and learn from them and Second, is to get a subscriber milestone.
How frequently do you upload? I'm uploading videos about goat farming and goat entertainment every week ,
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are gardening, farming, taking care my puppies and goats , and little dancing.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to grow my channel and to know farmers around the globe.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClvdu5o5sLw9NcMHXE_mOHQ

Reactions: Paijo tr official

Paijo tr official

Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone introduce me my channel is paijo tr official
Please help me to build my channel
Come and see my channel
I'm very excited to join with you all i hope we are succes to be youtuber My channel

Reactions: Paulan

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Paulan, welcome to our awesome community. So you're a province goat farmer. That sounds really cool. I've always wanted to see what it was like to live on a farm.

• Love
OP
OP
Paulan

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Paulan, welcome to our awesome community. So you're a province goat farmer. That sounds really cool. I've always wanted to see what it was like to live on a farm.
Yes , ohh wow love to hear that BraveStarrTG it's so relaxing to live in a farm specially if it's in province Ohh you would really love the ambiance

OP
OP
Paulan

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Oriental or occidental? I am over on Panay, near Iloilo. I live on a rice field, but it is not mine.
Hi Tim I'm in Negros Oriental, wow that's lovely your living in a rice field , we have small rice field here too. How long your living there , Tim?

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Been here 7 years. So far... pretty good (the last couple months have been weird...). I enjoy Bacolod, never been to your side of the island.

Goats are way too expensive around here - about p400 a kilo. So a full grown goat is expensive.

• Love
OP
OP
Paulan

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Been here 7 years. So far... pretty good (the last couple months have been weird...). I enjoy Bacolod, never been to your side of the island.

Goats are way too expensive around here - about p400 a kilo. So a full grown goat is expensive.

Thats almost ten years wow ! You can try Dumaguete lots of tourist spots there Tito Tim and then some other part of oriental have lots of peaks too, if your familiar with Canlaon City you would love there too.
Yes goats meat are expensive but I havent try selling my goats for meat yet Im still new and on the process of rairing more .