• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official TubeBuddy Title Ladder! (Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How do you get your upgrade after reaching a Tier?? I have over 100+ comments on the forums, but haven't heard how I can engage with the 1 month upgrade?

I look forward to hearing from someone, and Thank you TubeBuddy!!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
How do you get your upgrade after reaching a Tier?? I have over 100+ comments on the forums, but haven't heard how I can engage with the 1 month upgrade?

I look forward to hearing from someone, and Thank you TubeBuddy!!
My apologies... that's on me. I've taken over the responsibilities of this forum and I was unaware that this was not automated. I have provided you with a one-month upgrade to a Pro License and I thank you for all of your wonderful insight in the forums. You have been a wonderful addition to the community and I always look forward to seeing what you have to say!

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My apologies... that's on me. I've taken over the responsibilities of this forum and I was unaware that this was not automated. I have provided you with a one-month upgrade to a Pro License and I thank you for all of your wonderful insight in the forums. You have been a wonderful addition to the community and I always look forward to seeing what you have to say!

Thank you so much Stanley and we appreciate you setting us up with the Pro license for the month. We have really enjoyed participating in the community, and have enjoyed learning a lot, and helping others in the process!! Have a wonderful day and thanks again!

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

ClimaX

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
We've released the updated TubeBuddy Title Ladder HERE:

This is where will discuss this change! Do you have ideas on what we could give back in the ladder let us know?

Thank you for understanding!
Hey Boss, please i have met the criteria, i sent you a message but I haven't gotten any reply

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey Boss, please i have met the criteria, i sent you a message but I haven't gotten any reply

Hello!
Since Andrew is no longer part of the team, they won't be able to handle the role assignment, I will DM you the person you need to send DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.