• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Well, It's kind of Educational... if you want to know about awesome Cocktails!

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Steve the Barman
Title of introduction: Well, It's kind of Educational... if you want to know about awesome Cocktails!
Your name/ Alias: Steve the Barman
Where are you from? Cornwall, but now live in Cambridge (UK Obvs)
How did you find TubeBuddy? A few Years ago through various channels and Podcasts
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Randomly searching for answer on Google and the first result was this Forum!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Like many, be a full time YouTuber. Not so much making money directly, but allowing it to be my main Marketing Channel for my Personal Brand. That said, I'm LOVING the mini community i'm building in the comments of my Videos.
How frequently do you upload? 4 times a Week!
What are your hobbies? My Work! Cocktails. But I do get VERY wide eyed deep diving into my Analytics!
What is your biggest dream? Move back down to Cornwall and be able to work down there!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyINMpVwcI4d1eHELvbidTg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Steve the Barman, welcome to the community. When you say you're more into the Fun stuff do you mean like the juggling of bottles kinda stuff or just being cool and/or when bartending? I'm not much of a drinker so never learned more than making a screwdriver. LOL. I do enjoy drinking from time to time though.

OP
OP
Steve the Barman

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
@BraveStarrTG Ha, no, I'm not a juggler! I have a Personality . No, by Fun stuff, I mean I like to help people at home make better drinks..but SIMPLE Drinks, as opposed to getting all Mixologist and Sciency. I prefer a Pub setting over a top end Cocktail Bar...but I do love a decent drink.

You're a gamer i take it? Never really got into the whole gaming thing...but it's times like these where I miss a bit of FIFA!

Reactions: BraveStar

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Well, It's kind of Educational... if you want to know about awesome Cocktails!
How did you find TubeBuddy? A few Years ago through various channels and Podcasts
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Randomly searching for answer on Google and the first result was this Forum!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Like many, be a full time YouTuber. Not so much making money directly, but allowing it to be my main Marketing Channel for my Personal Brand. That said, I'm LOVING the mini community i'm building in the comments of my Videos.
What are your hobbies? My Work! Cocktails. But I do get VERY wide eyed deep diving into my Analytics!
What is your biggest dream? Move back down to Cornwall and be able to work down there!

I've seen you quite active here so though I would say hello! You also deserve a sticky @Steve the Barman so I gave you won! I'm glad you found us and are here now! Glad the forums are able to help you! I wish you all the best in working back in cornwall! if you have any questions, please feel free to ask :D

OP
OP
Steve the Barman

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
@Andrew I've seen you on TV!! ;):joy: Does a Sticky come with Wet Wipes?? I don't like to get my Camera gear messy.

Anyways, thanks for the Videos! Randomly, even though i've been watching for ages, it was a video you did a couple of months ago back in early March, where you just explained something differently. Can't remember how, or what video. But something resonated in a different way. So thank you, cos i'm now rocking out a few more thousand views a day becasue of it!

• Haha
Reactions: BraveStar

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
@BraveStarrTG Ha, no, I'm not a juggler! I have a Personality . No, by Fun stuff, I mean I like to help people at home make better drinks..but SIMPLE Drinks, as opposed to getting all Mixologist and Sciency. I prefer a Pub setting over a top end Cocktail Bar...but I do love a decent drink.

You're a gamer i take it? Never really got into the whole gaming thing...but it's times like these where I miss a bit of FIFA!

We all have our own hobbies. I'm also a tech lover. But its easier and cheaper to play games than it is to buy new tech all the time. LOL. I'm pretty sure my wife would like your channel, she enjoys a good drink often.

• Haha
Reactions: Boating Journey

Boating Journey

TubeBuddy Star
www.boatingjourney.com
Subscriber Goal

We make cocktails on the boat all the time, so we'll check you out. Welcome to the group!

OP
OP
Steve the Barman

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
@blackbeltsecrets yeah TGIs make drinks Fun. It's all about the Show and the Colour. Not necessarily the best tasting drinks, but they are never bad Drinks. And that's what i love. I don't get into the whole EgoTending world. My Drinks are all about having Fun at home!

As for my Thumbnails. I use Canva. Pics are obv Staged in the Studio, but the actual Design is on Canva. The Font is mine. My Designer created it for me about 5 years ago when he rebranded my Business and my Colours. I'm all about the Big Bold and in your face, so the Font just works for me. I've Uploaded to Canva Premium Brand Kit along with my Brand Colours and I'm away. (Although i'm starting to venture out with Colours now and redo the Thumbnails. Just sticking to 2 tones of Green and Fushia got a bit boring! :joy: :joy:) .

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
@blackbeltsecrets yeah TGIs make drinks Fun. It's all about the Show and the Colour. Not necessarily the best tasting drinks, but they are never bad Drinks. And that's what i love. I don't get into the whole EgoTending world. My Drinks are all about having Fun at home!

As for my Thumbnails. I use Canva. Pics are obv Staged in the Studio, but the actual Design is on Canva. The Font is mine. My Designer created it for me about 5 years ago when he rebranded my Business and my Colours. I'm all about the Big Bold and in your face, so the Font just works for me. I've Uploaded to Canva Premium Brand Kit along with my Brand Colours and I'm away. (Although i'm starting to venture out with Colours now and redo the Thumbnails. Just sticking to 2 tones of Green and Fushia got a bit boring! :joy: :joy:) .
That's fantastic! I use Canva, too.
I really LOVE TGI's Barnamint Baileys (with Oreos) It was absolutely amazing!!!

Your channel is exactly what makes people subscribe - bravo!

• Love
Reactions: Steve the Barman