• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel My Introduction

KateElizabeth

Subscriber Goal
User name: KateElizabeth
Title of introduction: My Introduction
Your name/ Alias: Kate Elizabeth
Where are you from? Honolulu, Hawaii
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was recommended to me.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted help growing my channel, and sharing it.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to have a place to grow a platform for what I hope is my future career.
How frequently do you upload? I try to get out videos between 2-5 times a week.
What are your hobbies? I love hanging with my friends/family, doing my makeup, working on my art, listening to music, reading, and sleeping.
What is your biggest dream? I want to start a cosmetics business, and be someone well known in the beauty industry for making quality products that are great for the skin.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSrBfgUF5HnSCpzXS6zmycQ

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @KateElizabeth, welcome to the community. If help to grow your channel is what you're looking for you came to the right place. The forums are full of tips and tricks that can help and there are a lot of members willing to give advice as well. Feel free to browse around and ask questions. I'm sure you'll find interesting things to learn.