• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi everyone I am a new YouTuber my channel is about my lifestyle,cooking show ,African recipe ,African Mukbangs etc,IΓÇÖm here to learn and grow my

Mercylicious Tv

Subscriber Goal
User name: Mercylicious Tv
Title of introduction: Hi everyone I am a new YouTuber my channel is about my lifestyle,cooking show ,African recipe ,African Mukbangs ,different types of food etc,IΓÇÖm here to learn and grow my channel too
Your name/ Alias: Mercy
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I want to grow my channel .
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To Get a certain subscriber milestone
How frequently do you upload? Once or twice a week
What are your hobbies? Cooking ,sewing,etc
What is your biggest dream? To be successful
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3jEjU515-2C4fWBcU-CdQg

Last edited:

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Welcome mercylicious :D .I'm a Jamaican who loves to try new foods!! Looking forward to learning a few of your dishes man :cool:. Subscribed!!!

Reactions: Mercylicious Tv

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Mercylicious Tv, welcome to the community. I find myself interested in trying new foods lately. Always interested in checking out new cooking channels to see if I see anything I like.

• Love
Reactions: Mercylicious Tv

Just Terry Being Me

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: Mercylicious Tv
Title of introduction: Hi everyone I am a new YouTuber my channel is about my lifestyle,cooking show ,African recipe ,African Mukbangs ,different types of food etc,IΓÇÖm here to learn and grow my channel too
Your name/ Alias: Mercy
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I want to grow my channel .
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To Get a certain subscriber milestone
How frequently do you upload? Once or twice a week
What are your hobbies? Cooking ,sewing,etc
What is your biggest dream? To be successful
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3jEjU515-2C4fWBcU-CdQg
Hi Mercy, I love trying new foods. I especially like Jamaican style curry goat. I look forward to taking a look at your channel.