• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone 1000 views!

BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBearGaming
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Although I know it's not much haha. I'm pretty surprised I was able to hit this amount of views in the time I've been making content. I'm over the moon right now and it just motivates me to keep it going.
1,000 Views Milestone_2.png

Reactions: Jonnoi

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Niceeee!!!! Congrats my man!!! The way I look at it big or small it's still an accomplishment :cool: . keep pressing on

Reactions: BaldBoldBear

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
I really do appreciate the kind words man! It seriously helps a lot! Thank you so much
Ha ha welcome my brother!! Just checked out your channel and You have good energy man :) ...when I get off the road I'll watch more videos. Keep up the good work :cool:

OP
OP
BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBearGaming
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Ha ha welcome my brother!! Just checked out your channel and You have good energy man :) ...when I get off the road I'll watch more videos. Keep up the good work :cool:
That's awesome! I appreciate that my man! Honestly thanks a lot, will do my best! I just checked yours out too, great vibe in the videos, ima check out more of your stuff in a little bit

Reactions: Jonnoi