• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback for the Thumbnail. Its a bit to loaded I guess.

BillyBoy

TubeBuddy Pro
Hey everybody,
could you take a look at my thumbnail and maybe give me some suggestions on what to improve on? It feels very loaded and no real story behind it.

Video will be about the bible story of Lot and how "fucked" up it actually is. Maybe you know it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Father of the Year.png

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My only real issue with the thumbnail is the background. It's a bit too plain and white. Maybe if you had a generic background like a blue sky or an open green field. It might make the image pop a bit more and seem less blinding and disconnected. All the images just don't seem to be part of the same thumbnail. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: BillyBoy

Niki Proshin

Known Member
An honest opinion - I'd click this thumbnail only if I am your subscriber and I like the videos you create. As a stranger, I wouldn't really click on it.

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The background needs to be something other than white. Also, I do have a concern.

What's with those guys in a tuxedo on the left and right? Do you really need that?