• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hello Everyone, myself Shreya, a warm greetings to all of you...

Shreya

User name: Shreya
Title of introduction: Hello Everyone, myself Shreya, a warm greetings to all of you...
Your name/ Alias: Shreya Sharma
Where are you from? Delhi. India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I searched about the growing tips on YouTube and I found some videos related to TubeBuddy and its helpful tools & features.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The tools of TubeBuddy has helped me to grow my YouTube channel gradually and therefore I want to know about more tips & tricks of the magical tools of TubeBuddy & this made me join the TubeBuddy forums.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My prime goal is to be a successful YouTube Creator.
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 videos weekly
What are your hobbies? Making recipe of different countries, which is easier and healthier is my prime hobby.
What is your biggest dream? My first biggest dream in my life is to satisfactorily succeed in my respective study and achievement of 25 millions plus subscriber in my YouTube Channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/shreyasrecipe