• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Here are some apps to make thumbnails!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
To make some great thumbnails you should use the apps:
Canva
Pixel lab
You can also make introΓÇÖs and outroΓÇÖs with the app intro maker! I use it to make introΓÇÖs and outroΓÇÖs for my channel!
You can also use canva and an app called PicMonkey to make YT channel art!
These are all great ways to do stuff for your channel and they are all free!

Thank you for the free resources! What's your favorite of the bunch? do you have any videos on them?

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I would also add inshot , though not made for photo editing as those apps but it's amazing and free to edit and has most of the features and also pics art

Reactions: Kevin Cross

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
i find snappa.com useful also but you are limited to 4 free thumnails a month before you need to pay

610 Hustles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I use lightroom and photoshop now but before I did I used Canva and Pixlr, Canva is by far the best of the free programs I have used.

Beanie- Snapseed is an amazing app, I use that when I am on the go and want to do something quick

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Bounce Gaming

TubeBuddy User
I've used Snappa, but the limited downloads are very annoying. A good bypass for this however is create your thumbnail, then take a screenshot (I use the snipping tool), and take it to an image optimizer website to make the file size smaller and bingo!
But I'll for sure check out the ones you've mentioned as well!

chileno0826

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I just use 3D paint on my computer, but i'm going to have to check those apps out!