• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Completed Tool similar to Vid2Vid Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Before I found out about TubeBuddy I didnt really have an incline into SEO, Tags, e.t.c. One thing that I have been recommended to do is after my description to add 3 of my other videos in there to cross promote videos. As I have over 180 videos already uploaded before I found TubeBuddy, I have a hell of a lot of editing to do. So may it be possible to create a tool similar to vid2vid Promotion or add options to this tool of linking up to 3 videos and also have the option of randomly selecting these videos. Just an Idea but maybe too much work involved. Please let me know what you think? Thanks

OP
OP
Kevin Cross

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
IF you mean the video's description, you can put a hyperlink in there? if not that description, which one?
I know this but as originally posted have over 180 videos to edit and was asking to speed things up a bit. VID2vid does this for 1 link at the minute but only at the top or bottom of the description, not the middle.I'm looking to include 3 in my descriptions. Also Vid2Vid only does the same video I'm looking for random links from my playlist so it's not all repetitive.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I know this but as originally posted have over 180 videos to edit and was asking to speed things up a bit. VID2vid does this for 1 link at the minute but only at the top or bottom of the description, not the middle.I'm looking to include 3 in my descriptions. Also Vid2Vid only does the same video I'm looking for random links from my playlist so it's not all repetitive.

You could actually do this with our bulk update descriptions!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9tahNRVgE

Status
Not open for further replies.