• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone 300 Subs +2 products to review for free. ;)

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I just wanted to share a small milestone. I started to upload consistently in November once a week (stopped for two weeks over the holidays) and have been very consistent since.
I am a super small channel but a company contacted me a few months ago to review one of their products and recently they contacted me again to review another one of their products. These are not sponsored posts but I get to keep the items. :)

Seriously if you produce quality content, people will recognize that and reach out. They perhaps see the potential in my channel. When they first reached out, I was just at 100 subscribers and seriously thought it was a scam but they turned out to be legit. A couple of weeks ago I got another email about another product they want me to review.

Good luck to all! Quality and consistency are key!

And like @Andrew likes to say if he Kan, you Kan too! ;)

MR TECH YT

Subscriber Goal
congrats Mario, checked your channel out! nice content! Usful information on there specialy for us video makers!

Reactions: Mario So

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I just wanted to share a small milestone. I started to upload consistently in November once a week (stopped for two weeks over the holidays) and have been very consistent since.
I am a super small channel but a company contacted me a few months ago to review one of their products and recently they contacted me again to review another one of their products. These are not sponsored posts but I get to keep the items. :)

Seriously if you produce quality content, people will recognize that and reach out. They perhaps see the potential in my channel. When they first reached out, I was just at 100 subscribers and seriously thought it was a scam but they turned out to be legit. A couple of weeks ago I got another email about another product they want me to review.

Good luck to all! Quality and consistency are key!

And like @Andrew likes to say if he Kan, you Kan too! ;)

Congrats Mario! You've been crushing it! These are the keys to success, but also believing in ones ability is huge! Keep growing, you have amazing things in store :D

• Love
OP
OP
Mario So

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Congrats Mario! You've been crushing it! These are the keys to success, but also believing in ones ability is huge! Keep growing, you have amazing things in store :D
Thanks so much Andrew! I really appreciate it. :)

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Thats awesome congrats! I think I was contacted a while ago about reviewing a pipe but nothing ever came of that. That's amazing to get product reviews right away. Must be doing something right!

OP
OP
Mario So

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Thats awesome congrats! I think I was contacted a while ago about reviewing a pipe but nothing ever came of that. That's amazing to get product reviews right away. Must be doing something right!
Thank you! I guess I am. ;)