• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I retired early to live a more meaningful life. My videos show how to travel and see the world on a budget

AmeliaBolger

TubeBuddy User
User name: AmeliaBolger
Title of introduction: I retired early to live a more meaningful life. My videos show how to travel and see the world on a budget
Your name/ Alias: Amelia
Where are you from? British but moved to the Canary Islands 2 years ago where there's a lower cost of living and the sun shines more!
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube- Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've only been on YouTube for 1 month. In that time I've learned how to use Davinci Resolve, improve audio, improve SEO, thumbnails, descriptions etc etc. I am keen to find ways to constantly improve and learn more. I feel I have reached the stage where I want to do connect with other YouTubers to share ideas, knowledge and experiences.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Short Term- To increase my views and reach 100 subscribers to claim my channel url
Medium Term- To start to build a community of like minded viewers who find value in my content and use it to help them travel further on a small budget. Finding the best value flights, hotels and things to do.
Longer Term- Although it is not strictly a goal to achieve monetization, I do aspire to reach the numbers required by YouTube to become a partner. If I achieve this I would put any income straight back into the channel in order to create more content.
How frequently do you upload? At the moment 3 times a week as I have a 31 part series travelling SE Asia that I am editing. Aiming for twice a week longer term.
What are your hobbies? All things travel, technology and I'm a big NFL fan.
What is your biggest dream? I've already achieved my biggest dream. No longer have a boss or a greasy corporate ladder to climb. Live in a beautiful part of the world and can decide how I spend my time. I strive to just take each day as it comes and make the most of it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE9ywZZFRlxd4Hh_QqJ8XCg

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Welcome to the forum. Traveling is a bit off for the moment... I am looking forward to getting back out, myself ha ha
I highly recommend retiring early!

Reactions: AmeliaBolger
OP
OP
AmeliaBolger

AmeliaBolger

TubeBuddy User
The current situation gave me the determination to start the channel and itΓÇÖs given me something creative to focus on whilst weΓÇÖre on a very restrictive lockdown here in Spain.

Fortunately after travelling for a month in January I had the footage ready to edit but who knows when the next trip will be.

Due to go to the USA for a month in September but will see what happens!