• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube SEO Any way to identify opportunities for relevant high volume YouTube searches

ALONA

Hello everyone
My name is Alona
In general, I have a small advertising agency
My expectation is paid ads however i offer
SEO services to my client and we have some nice practices
A few months ago, I started a YouTube channel for my children
Everything is going pretty hard even though I already have 70 videos
And I know a thing or two about SEO
and i have tubebuddy pro

My question is
Is there any way to identify opportunities for relevant high volume YouTube searches and to make videos by topic with high-level search potential
is GOOGLE TREND the only place to check it
Or you can do it using your software?

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
To add to this! here is a video from us at TubeBuddy covering this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbA5H-SCXic
This is great, but a slightly different problem I have is that the weight seems to be based on my most recent videos (which didn't do so well) compared with older videos with hundreds of thousands (and millions) of views... Any thoughts on how to recoup "old power" ?! Thanks!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
This is great, but a slightly different problem I have is that the weight seems to be based on my most recent videos (which didn't do so well) compared with older videos with hundreds of thousands (and millions) of views... Any thoughts on how to recoup "old power" ?! Thanks!

As I said in this video, we base it on the same metrics YT is looking at for video success, so that's why we use that, if you believe you can reach it, go for it, again think of the traffic light scenario :) How do you drive? It's different per person.

Reactions: blackbeltsecrets