• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I just want to introduce myself to you all

Zenith Dwyane

User name: Zenith Dwyane
Title of introduction: I just want to introduce myself to you all
Your name/ Alias: Zenith Dwyane
Where are you from? Las Vegas
How did you find TubeBuddy? One of my buddy advised me about Tubebuddy and I'm really glad to be a part of Tubebuddy community
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm a new YouTuber. I joined here to help each other of Tubebuddy community's members to grow our channel and achieve our future goals on YouTube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just obtained my first 1K goals. I'm little happy for that but my whole future on YouTube is still to achieve! As a professional Gamer I want to grow my business with my gaming video with all of your support and help I hope you guys help me to achieve my goals
How frequently do you upload? Now I use to upload 2 or more times in a month
What are your hobbies? I'm a professional Gamer. I use to spend most of my time on Gaming but I love gym, Reading books, Playing Cricket with my friends
What is your biggest dream? I just newly started working on YouTube. As a beginner my one of biggest dream is to earn 100K Subscribers milestone
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_VY1AiBG3vmhOmBE-lnYaA

Reactions: Damon