• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel I'm here to make you all laugh!

VESam

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: VESam
Title of introduction: I'm here to make you all laugh!
Your name/ Alias: Sam
Where are you from? Birmingham, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it on Google whilst searching for Youtube discussion forums.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn from the Youtube community, contribute my own personal knowledge and make new friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to grow my channel to a million subscribers in the next few years however that's just a goal of mine. The ultimate aim is to make people laugh so even if that's one person, I'd consider it an accomplishment.
How frequently do you upload? I've just started however I plan to upload at least twice a week.
What are your hobbies? I LOVE football, I coach u10s on a Saturday morning and I'm a STH at Villa Park.
What is your biggest dream? My family have always had little money, especially whilst I was growing up, so my ultimate dream would be to have enough money for me and my family to live comfortably.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-QxNVtZoh0NNv9co_D6WMw

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
VESam

VESam

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You need to laugh if you are from Brum ;-) I'm from Derby lol, ps you need some content on your channel??

Haha true! I am uploading some content over the weekend, mainly posted the introduction so people knew more about me when posting on the forum as opposed to promoting the channel - I did create a video but wasn't happy with it so will be redoing it today so should be up tomorrow hopefully :)

Reactions: Damon