• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 50 subscribers! I'm honestly pretty damn surprised.

BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBearGaming
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
50 Subscribers Milestone_1.png
I've been creating content on YouTube for 2 weeks now and I hit 50 subscribers today! Which I'm over the moon for, although it's pretty small, I'm pretty happy with this start, time to go for 100 subscribers next! Thanks to everyone that watches my content

• Love
Reactions: Damon

VESam

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Congratulations that's brilliant, I just checked out your channel and I love the thumbnails and you seem great on camera so I'm confident you'll quickly grow!

• Love
Reactions: BaldBoldBear
OP
OP
BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBearGaming
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Congratulations that's brilliant, I just checked out your channel and I love the thumbnails and you seem great on camera so I'm confident you'll quickly grow!
Thank you so much for the kind words, it honestly helps so much you don't even know, I really appreciate it

Reactions: VESam

VESam

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much for the kind words, it honestly helps so much you don't even know, I really appreciate it

No worries, I subscribed because I'm now interested in Final Fantasy 7 after watching an episode of your playthrough and will be on a binge tomorrow haha! Most gaming channels feel the need to constantly ramble to fill the silence, you didn't which was good to see :)

OP
OP
BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBearGaming
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
That's what it's all about! So awesome! And that makes me so glad, thank you so much for this, feedback and messages like these help motivate me so much to keep it going! so I'll do just that haha! Thanks again

Reactions: VESam

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Great effort and I'm loving your thumbnails I would love to know how you designed them, they look awesome!!