• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey, how are ya?!

BootySweat4491

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: BootySweat4491
Title of introduction: Hey, how are ya?!
Your name/ Alias: My name is Drew, aka Booty Sweat.
Where are you from? I'm from Memphis, TN.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I discovered TubeBuddy through a Nick Nimmin video, while I was researching how to optimize with SEO.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the discord first, and because I like being a part of communities I decided the forums would be a good place to join as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have a lot of creativity that I need an outlet for, and I love being a part of communities, so the idea of being a creator with my own community is incredibly appealing. Being able to be my own boss, and a stay at home dad one day, also greatly appeals to me, as I'm big on family and want to be able to provide for mine the best that I can.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love fighting games, other types of games, digital art, and basketball
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to work from home and take care of my kids as a stay at home dad, and provide a good living for my family, all while being able to create what I want to create.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjX1W7NJ0p1N7nRm8fTgM2Q