• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel Fun.house4you

Jhulls

Subscriber Goal
User name: Jhulls
Title of introduction: Fun.house4you
Your name/ Alias: Jhulls
Where are you from? Brasil
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? make my own channel . To make everyone laugh and see how life is good of you smile And tubebuddy it’s the right place for me to learn more and How to administré my youtube account
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Make people smile and have fun with the videos
How frequently do you upload? I would love to have a channel , to help other people to have a better life and have some fun with comedy videos and support everyone around me
What are your hobbies? Music , food , mixologist, sport , travel , walking , animales , events , parties , festivals , dancing all the time , smile all the time , positive vibe , make people happy , vegan , I love the beach , mountain I would love to saben the world , help animal , reading , watching movies , cook , creative mind and I never give up on my goals
What is your biggest dream? Helping the poor people and give them better life
Stay together with my family and friends And enjoy life . Have enough time to see the all world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnh21PhnwuYOP5ub8MIHqfA