• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Comments disappearing?

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
We mentioned this in another thread but I've noticed it's really bad again atm. I can see in my notifications that someone has left a comment but when I go to reply it's no longer there. It's really frustrating as I like to interact and I feel this will drive people away from my channel.

Anyone else having issues?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
We mentioned this in another thread but I've noticed it's really bad again atm. I can see in my notifications that someone has left a comment but when I go to reply it's no longer there. It's really frustrating as I like to interact and I feel this will drive people away from my channel.

Anyone else having issues?

make sure to check you spam/ held for review section! That can be what's happening, they also could be removing comments too. There sadly is no way to tell the difference, but this is kind of comment at the moment.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I get those from time to time. If it's not in your spam folder, then it might be because they decided to delete the comment. Or it could be something to do with their Google account. I had someone before you said they couldn't comment because of their G account settings, but I can't remember too much about it right now :thinking:

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
make sure to check you spam/ held for review section! That can be what's happening, they also could be removing comments too. There sadly is no way to tell the difference, but this is kind of comment at the moment.
There's quite a lot of bugs in the comments at the moment. A lot of my safe comments end up in spam or held for review. So definitely check those areas.

It's also possible that someone might have deleted their comment/reply so you might get the notification, and when you get to your comments you can't see it. That's happened a few times for me as well.

OP
OP
Welcome to Gaming

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It's specifically someone I know and I got them to check earlier while i was streaming and they said they could see their comment on my video, but I could still only see it in notifications. Weirdly, mid way through the stream all the comments got retracted from the live chat and their like was removed from the stream. I know their G account is a managed one so I wonder if that is causing the issues. But they aren't the only person i've noticed.