• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Welcome to SMusic Vibes! On this channel you will find a carefully selected variety of music. It is my goal to share the best vibes out there with my

SMusic Vibes

User name: SMusic Vibes
Title of introduction: Welcome to SMusic Vibes! On this channel you will find a carefully selected variety of music. It is my goal to share the best vibes out there with my audience. Please feel free to subscribe to my channel & like my video, it means a lot! Thank you so much:)
Your name/ Alias: SMusic
Where are you from? malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber..
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to make more friends here and let other people know i am uploading music video lyrics
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i want to grow my youtube channel
How frequently do you upload? i upload video lyrics everyday..about 7 o'clock
What are your hobbies? my free time i would like to listen music..
What is your biggest dream? i want to travel all around the WORLD!! hahaha
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCle91OaGZvreEk42NrnKDxA

OP
OP
SMusic Vibes

SMusic Vibes

Hai guys : ) Nice to Meet you all here .. i just join TubeBuddy by today..i wanna introduce about myself...
u can call me SMusic or my real name is Simon ..and i also just started my youtube channel by yesterday..Hope you guys like it ^^

Last edited: