• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Spirit communicator

Drew's paranormal

User name: Drew's paranormal
Title of introduction: Spirit communicator
Your name/ Alias: Drew666
Where are you from? Lanarkshire Scotland
How did you find TubeBuddy? On the play store
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I just find it interesting there's a actual you tube forum that's from you tube for to help grow,and to find out what other types of channels there really is! So many diffrent things on you tube I think it's my go to for everything so having a actual talking place is amazing yo me!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd love to just give a platform for people to go to when struggling with grief or just life, I'd want to let people see you can communicate with your deceased loved ones and get guidance from them through diffrent methods! Because they died dosent mean it's the end on my opinion and I want to help people !
How frequently do you upload? Every 2 weeks is my goal at the minute until I can go live then it should be daily!
What are your hobbies? Tarot oracle cards, ghost hunting and spitit communication, also a insight into my life as a mother/grandmother ! I go out locally ghost hunting and try to connect to spirits in my home that I invite in through my witchcraft though I'm a practicing witch I don't show it on my channel yet I feel people have to get to know me first and then they won't judge me as much as thete is a lot of judgement around the craft everybody mostly still think witches adress in black have a black cat and warts on their nose! I'm the total opposite we'll maybe except the warts lol
What is your biggest dream? To help people through struggling with things!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCknxH49Bcs2VLY5eUNgoIzw