• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hope Everyone is having a great day, I just wanted to introduce myself

Suzy Valentin

TubeBuddy User
www.SuzySellsRealEstate.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Suzy Valentin
Title of introduction: Hope Everyone is having a great day, I just wanted to introduce myself
Your name/ Alias: Suzy Valentin
Where are you from? Riverside California
How did you find TubeBuddy? I don't remember, but I'm Glad I Did :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm always joining the Live Streams so I thought it would be fun to join the forum too.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd Like to keep growing my channel and sharing information.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, Bi Weekly
What are your hobbies? YouTube, Video Editing, Gardening, Fishing, Traveling
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/SuzyTopAgent

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Hope Everyone is having a great day, I just wanted to introduce myself
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm always joining the Live Streams so I thought it would be fun to join the forum too.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd Like to keep growing my channel and sharing information.
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuzyTopAgent

GREAT to see you here Suzy! Happy to have you with us! Love seeing here you from the lives, and we have a great community! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing you around!

• Love
Reactions: Suzy Valentin
OP
OP
Suzy Valentin

Suzy Valentin

TubeBuddy User
www.SuzySellsRealEstate.com
Subscriber Goal
GREAT to see you here Suzy! Happy to have you with us! Love seeing here you from the lives, and we have a great community! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Thanks Andrew :) you mentioned it in one of the livestreams a couple weeks ago, so I wanted to check it out. It's pretty cool and I don't think enough people realize it's here.... like me

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks Andrew :) you mentioned it in one of the livestreams a couple weeks ago, so I wanted to check it out. It's pretty cool and I don't think enough people realize it's here.... like me

That's why we're doing a giveaway to celebrate their four years, and build awareness to them! What are you liking the most about being here?

Kian Sarunai

Hi Suzy!
Its good to see you here..
So do i, i am the new one member beside..
Hope we can get any value after joint here..

Regards,
Anita

Eclecticstyle

Subscriber Goal
YouTube Channel Link:
Nice to meet you & welcome hope your doing well.

• Love

Maryan Cernea YT

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
YouTube Channel Link:
for as many successes as possible in the future. :party: ;)

• Love

J&J Toy Giants

Hey whatΓÇÖs up Suzy? My names Javier. You can call me Javi. My days starting excellent. Woke up and first thing I see is my son created this massive city with his toys and wanted me to play. We had a great morning. Now itΓÇÖs off the grocery store (or should I say supply run since weΓÇÖre in a pandemic lol) have a great day Suzy! Stay safe