• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello, My name's Bob, the purpose of me creating content is to show people on what are the attractions or places that me and my wife visit across the

User name: The Adventures Of BJ
Title of introduction: Hello, My name's Bob, the purpose of me creating content is to show people on what are the attractions or places that me and my wife visit across the UAE and incthe long run, hopefully around the globe.
Your name/ Alias: Bob
Where are you from? South East Asia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Amongst friends and co creators
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To know and learn more from other creators inorder to improve more in what I do and grow more so that I can build a better channel for the viewers and share what I had learned from this community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Probably my goal like any other content creator is to build a suitable and organic audience that would love and be intersted in what I do and then move forward from there.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Visiting establishments, places, restaurants.
What is your biggest dream? My dream would be the same dream as anybody else.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-mDfj5pS0DlEuZ9KefHkuQ

• Love
Reactions: Suzy Valentin

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hi Bob, looks like a very useful channel, I worked in Sharjah a few years ago, it always amazes me the people only think of Dubai and Abu Dhabi when there is so much more to the UAE.
I don't understand what GTA is doing on there? Try and keep to your topic as scatter channels don'
t work that well, people want to rely on what you put out being 'on-topic'. Also the 'Ogre' video is very much out of focus...I don't know what gear you use, but these day users expect stuff in focus at least :) I hope you see these as positive feedback...keep up the good work