• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Cooking vlog

Chris Dalusong

User name: Chris Dalusong
Title of introduction: Cooking vlog
Your name/ Alias: Chris
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I just found tubebuddy on youtube. Other youtuber recommend tubebuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join because i need a help..to grow my channel..and to learn more
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to achieve my goals.. To have a successful channel..
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Cooking
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream..i just wanna earn money by my self..to give help to my family..i just wanna support them. I want to build them their own house someday..i just wanna make them happy
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxUda33jhIZuThgY0EDygcg

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hi Chris :)
I like your food :) may I make a couple of comments, the opening is not a good resolution, and may well put people off before tey get to the food. you don't need you YT address on the film..they are already there :) and the zooming in and out is not good for me it make me feel dizzy...and you never say what quantities you put in...I do love the way you don;t talk over, just show for food being cooked..good luck, it's a tough world out there