• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel David Bingham: How to have a better understanding of me!

bingham0

User name: bingham0
Title of introduction: David Bingham: How to have a better understanding of me!
Your name/ Alias: David B
Where are you from? Springfield, MO
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard about it from YouTuber Brian G Johnson.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Getting more views and subscribers. (Naturally) Mostly for the detailed keyword research tool. I was using others, TubeBuddy is much better!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Help many people get lasting confidence and gain a higher self worth! But beyond that grow an income. And drive traffic to my coaching site.
How frequently do you upload? I shoot to upload every Sunday.
What are your hobbies? I like to read, work, and play guitar. I sing often... because it feels good, not necessarily because I do it well.
What is your biggest dream? To become a well know international speaker and impact the lives of millions and millions of people.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrP4BvdlwtWOTuAdSei3WHw

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: bingham0
Title of introduction: David Bingham: How to have a better understanding of me!
Your name/ Alias: David B
Where are you from? Springfield, MO
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard about it from YouTuber Brian G Johnson.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Getting more views and subscribers. (Naturally) Mostly for the detailed keyword research tool. I was using others, TubeBuddy is much better!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Help many people get lasting confidence and gain a higher self worth! But beyond that grow an income. And drive traffic to my coaching site.
How frequently do you upload? I shoot to upload every Sunday.
What are your hobbies? I like to read, work, and play guitar. I sing often... because it feels good, not necessarily because I do it well.
What is your biggest dream? To become a well know international speaker and impact the lives of millions and millions of people.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrP4BvdlwtWOTuAdSei3WHw

Welcome to the forums! Brian G. Is a great guy, and will be back live on the TB channel soon! The forums are mostly for community and learning how to better use TubeBuddy and YouTube!

I wish you all the best on being a speaker! Have you had some speaking gigs already? :D