• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Subs for subs - when is it acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

Subscriber Goal
So I've come to understand that subscription exchange is bad practice. So I'm wondering how far this extends? I have some friends who have their own channel and they have recently subscribed to mine. Is it safe for me to subscribe back? How many reciprocal subs constitute infringement of the rules? Personally I feel bad if someone subscribes to my channel only for me to ignore theirs. It's a little like the follow back on twitter. So my question is just this - can I subscribe to my friends channels to support them, or do I risk losing my channel?!
SUB FOR SUB is in violation of YOUTUBE TOS

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'm getting a load more of these at the moment, anyone else? Like 2-4 comments on fresh uploads.

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Sub4Sub is the most annoying comment I receive every time I upload a video!

jen lariza

The different between sub to sub to your friend and to other people who did not now u more is like watching tv station and you dont know the title,i mean you have to know more about their videos and sub because u like it and learn from it than sub to your channel as fast as a bullet train...sub to sub is good but in different ways.

Last edited:

cherryrose02

Subscriber Goal
So I've come to understand that subscription exchange is bad practice. So I'm wondering how far this extends? I have some friends who have their own channel and they have recently subscribed to mine. Is it safe for me to subscribe back? How many reciprocal subs constitute infringement of the rules? Personally I feel bad if someone subscribes to my channel only for me to ignore theirs. It's a little like the follow back on twitter. So my question is just this - can I subscribe to my friends channels to support them, or do I risk losing my channel?!
you can go in facebook youtube groups but be careful you dont give them your youtube link give them your youtube channel name instead and they will search it on youtube by there own but u need to do the same thing in return, Be careful not to get Spam. Check what small youtuber do and follow the rules

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
The different between sub to sub to your friend and to other people who did not now u more is like watching tv station and you dont know the title,i mean you have to know more about their videos and sub because u like it and learn from it than sub to your channel as fast as a bullet train...sub to sub is good but in different ways.

It's never good and can/will get you banned sub 4 sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.