• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Any Sim City fans here?

Virtual Road Trip

Familiar Member
So I've certainly noticed most of the people here seem to be gamers. I fancy myself a gamer as well even though my channel has nothing to do with gaming. I've played just about every genre but throughout my gaming life I've always loved Sim City the most, particularly SC4. I also like the Civilization series. Just wondering if anyone else here was into that game, maybe even a fanatic like me. There must be its a popular franchise. I've been playing since I was a kid on my IBM PS1 with the original and I still play today.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So I've certainly noticed most of the people here seem to be gamers. I fancy myself a gamer as well even though my channel has nothing to do with gaming. I've played just about every genre but throughout my gaming life I've always loved Sim City the most, particularly SC4. I also like the Civilization series. Just wondering if anyone else here was into that game, maybe even a fanatic like me. There must be its a popular franchise. I've been playing since I was a kid on my IBM PS1 with the original and I still play today.

I LOVED Sim city back in the day! I think it still lives on in City Skylines, wasn't a fan of the new one :X

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I like the Sims series, but I never got into Sim City... nor did I get into City Skylines. I do enjoy town builder games, but preferably in a more scifi/fantasy setting (and survival lol).

I enjoy games like Frostpunk, Banished, and Survive the Aftermath :)