• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Problem with health report

Status
Not open for further replies.

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
When I run the health report it never seems to finish, I just get numbers for Viewers, Subs and uploads (which I know lol)
and a load of windows with circular arrows going round and around for hours...is this normal? how long should it take and If something is wrong how do I fix it?
Dave :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
When I run the health report it never seems to finish, I just get numbers for Viewers, Subs and uploads (which I know lol)
and a load of windows with circular arrows going round and around for hours...is this normal? how long should it take and If something is wrong how do I fix it?

This is something we'll need dev help for. Can you please email your finding to support@tubebuddy.com? Thank you Dave :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

This is something we'll need dev help for. Can you please email your finding to support@tubebuddy.com? Thank you Dave :)

Status
Not open for further replies.