• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion #Hashtag generator for our youtube channels?

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
I played around and use the keyword tool.

Any talks about creating us a hashtags tool we can use for our YouTube Channel's?

Say something that crawls our channel and recommends best hashtags we should use and then a button to apply to all descriptions?

If not are there any recommended ones out there to select most releative ones I can use for my channel?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I played around and use the keyword tool.

Any talks about creating us a hashtags tool we can use for our YouTube Channel's?

Say something that crawls our channel and recommends best hashtags we should use and then a button to apply to all descriptions?

If not are there any recommended ones out there to select most releative ones I can use for my channel?

hashtags are very new, but YouTube says there just another way people might search for videos I'd argue the keyword itself should be a hashtag... The problem with them is they are more for viewers, and in some cases can hurt channels if people click the hashtag and leave the content, so it's a fine line.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So cool or safer solve would be to just 1 hashtag your channel name right?

What we've been seeing to work is one focused on your channel name, your ideal audience so whatever that is and maybe you can come up with one for your audience that they and you can use. You also can use them to try to go after a trend, but again they're helpful, but be cautious because if you're not able to keep people on, they make it easier to leave.