• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Creative content creator

JOSH_VLOGZZ

User name: JOSH_VLOGZZ
Title of introduction: Creative content creator
Your name/ Alias: Bracinoj
Where are you from? philliphines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube video that i watch
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? because theres a lot of youtuber like me
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: more subscriber and viewer to my channel
How frequently do you upload? daily
What are your hobbies? making a video content,gaming and editing.
What is your biggest dream? to be a successful youtuber someday like pewdipie
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCHrvMI789G8_ch3uTNIRPhg

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hi Josh. I am a little concerned that you seem to be simply using other peoples videos rebranded, you currently have 200 subs, yet are promoting a video called "HOW TO ACHIEVE 4,000 HOURS AND 1K SUBSCRIBER | HOW TO MONETIZE YOUR ACCOUNT?" which appears to be a copy?? So does your Covid-19 film, I could be wrong, so forgive me if I am. Be very very careful if you are doing this, using clips/stills is one thing (we all do that) but wholesale lifting of someones video and putting it out as your won is in serious brech of copyright...be careful
Also a lot of your vids are blurry, you really need sharp images these days where possible, maybe this is as you are using a limited version of Kinemaster??

Reactions: Dimi
OP
OP
JOSH_VLOGZZ

JOSH_VLOGZZ

yes i am using limited version of kinemaster because im lack of money to upgrade in pro.
i am not using or copyright video of youtube. im using creative common content okay. and thats a ligal in youtube policy. subscribe for my channel and i will introduce you what i mean.

• Wow
Reactions: Dimi

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
two things here, first did you create the 'how to get 4000 hrs' video? or the 'covid' one? they really look like downloaded videos that have had your logo stuck on them...this is not good practice as IF I think that, others will, what do you consider creative common is? it is not lifting a video in its entirety and putting no credits to the original author is dodgy...the Covid video is copyright World Economic Forum, their logo is one the film! I am only trying to help you avoid getting into trouble. one complaint and YT coud ban you...be careful

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
two things here, first did you create the 'how to get 4000 hrs' video? or the 'covid' one? they really look like downloaded videos that have had your logo stuck on them...this is not good practice as IF I think that, others will, what do you consider creative common is? it is not lifting a video in its entirety and putting no credits to the original author is dodgy...the Covid video is copyright World Economic Forum, their logo is one the film! I am only trying to help you avoid getting into trouble. one complaint and YT coud ban you...be careful
What you said. IΓÇÖve checked it out and he is on a fine line. Perhaps has misunderstood what Creative Commons is. Hopefully he reads what youΓÇÖve said and takes it on board. I feel youΓÇÖre a very trustworthy source of correct information. YouΓÇÖve helped me a lot. Hope he listens