• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone Hit 40,000+ views in less than 30 days thanks to these helpful tools.

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
Now working my single sub to a 1500 subscriber goal. Please feel free to comment so I can improve.

Attachments

• UCTkQHpucL8dPE5Sa0HaCmNw-40000-Views-2020-04-20.jpg.png
    UCTkQHpucL8dPE5Sa0HaCmNw-40000-Views-2020-04-20.jpg.png
    567.9 KB · Views: 183
OP
OP
CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks, can you give me input on my latest videos vs oldest? Do you think I should be adding the end video screens in all and what do you think I'm not doing right to gain subs? Going to add a subscribe link in top of description shortly and edit all prev vids. Any other recommendations, comment welcome my man!

OP
OP
CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You can use the TubeBuddy keyword tool, view all seo videos, learn how to optimize in many ways. (I'm still learning) Then run ads (youtube, googe ads, with affiliate marketers NEVER PAY VIEW!!be careful!)for your videos to drive specific targeted audiences who are looking for your or my types of videos. I definately didnt grab the views 100% organically in that time alone... In fact I keep going back and checking what better key tags, how can I push up conv rate, tighten desc... So basically I might start with a thumbnail and have a updated one different from the launch one after it being live..