• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Been wholesaling and manufacturing CBD for over 4 years, just started a channel to share ALL about CBD. How to, what effects, benifits and best picks.

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: CBDHeadquarters
Title of introduction: Been wholesaling and manufacturing CBD for over 4 years, just started a channel to share ALL about CBD. How to, what effects, benifits and best picks. Damn hard to get my streamcam with COVID-19 past month so working with what I have & climbing to 40+k view in less than 30 days with TubeBuddy's help.
Your name/ Alias: CBD Mike
Where are you from? Originaly Brooklyn NY now NJ
How did you find TubeBuddy? Son streaming for years as a YouTuber & turned me on.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Hit views but with tools made available to me and some grinding but cant seem to get subs and likes and wanted to engage with others and see what worked for them.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Core value is helping others and giving back! CBD gets bad wrap because majority of placing selling don't know what they are buying never mind selling and kind of dissolve such an amazing natural remedy. I want to make call outs for the best products from my audiences experiences and share that with others who can too improve their quality of life with out going to a dr. or getting a prescription med.
Trying to hit 1500 subs to start on my new YouTube channel and drive traffic to my new CBD business for people wanting to buy CBD online.
How frequently do you upload? Try to upload daily but if not a few a week at the least now. Try to mix it up now with how to video's, benefits parelle to best performing products. When my damn camera arrives I'll stream.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? Have an incredibly large audience I can help share helpful remedies that will improve there quality of life by watching simple quick clips or joining our live stream.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkQHpucL8dPE5Sa0HaCmNw

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Great Choice of name :) your thumbnails look cluttered and some are hard to read, Just an Idea try and have a plain background with maybe a window in, and the text elsewhere, or make sure the font color does not blend into the background image. ALSO be aware, where YT puts the timing info, so it doesn't block your writing (I made this mistake lol) and good luck...see which vid has the most views and make more along the same lines...Good Luck , and once again awesome name :cool:

Reactions: CBDHeadquarters
OP
OP
CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for input, dont like if they look cluttered. Guess its time to put some work into them. Like the point of making sure the text doesnt blend into back round lets see how I come up with a fix. Really appreciate the call outs. Good luck too & stay safe.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @CBDHeadquarters, welcome to the community. Not a CBD person myself but I support the freedom to use it. It's good to have ppl out there showing the pros and cons, educating the masses. Knowledge is power, in most cases anyways. :)

• Love
Reactions: CBDHeadquarters
OP
OP
CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey I really appreciate the comment & honesty. Being in the business over the years, I see so much fakes and it completely dilotes the treat yourself naturally methods....
Legit shops (health food store owners mainly buying from us) who carry these products day in day out, already know what to buy and stay away form, now its the end users who need to know. Thats why I made the channel in hopes people can have a go to spot to find out what to try for each purpose.

Reactions: BraveStar