• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Any tips / Vlog Channel

Do you have enjoy vlogs?

• Total voters

HiiKen

Hey there! I was wondering if anyone had any good tips for a potential vlog channel? IΓÇÖm debating whether or not to start one! Let me know! :)

Reactions: TakeEachDay

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! I was wondering if anyone had any good tips for a potential vlog channel? IΓÇÖm debating whether or not to start one! Let me know! :)
DonΓÇÖt contemplate just start already. I felt exactly the same way and I was watching YouTube and a YouTube basically said get on with it. Sometimes you just need to start and it begins from there. What are your passions and what would you like to share to others. Do you like travel do you like fashion. Pick something youΓÇÖre passionate about and just get started. DonΓÇÖt make it about subscribers make it about interesting content. The rest just falls into place. Good luck and happy vlogging

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I second that just get started. Try something you love, make at least 20 videos. See how they do and then go from there.