• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi, My name is Mary Ngozi A, I am a wife and a mum of 3 beautiful and adorable kids and I am a stay at home mum, living in Austria Vienna I'm an {Igbo

MaryNgozi

Subscriber Goal
User name: MaryNgozi
Title of introduction: Hi, My name is Mary Ngozi A, I am a wife and a mum of 3 beautiful and adorable kids and I am a stay at home mum, living in Austria Vienna I'm an {Igbo Biafra } I do commentaries on viral videos
Your name/ Alias: Mary Ngozi A
Where are you from? I live in Austria Vienna,
How did you find TubeBuddy? Have been using TubeBuddy, for the past two years now and I find the tool every interesting
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more on how to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I will be happy if am monetize, and have my stories, Sorry to add to this, I don't know why my community tab was disable
How frequently do you upload? Weekly for now
What are your hobbies? Are Cooking, Singing, Reading
What is your biggest dream? Hmmm, is to make money and help the poor around's Africa, like I said before am an
{Igbo Biafra }
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx-hTLptgHQ6QOS8b_YjdWw

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
MAry, Hi, do you only stream? as this may be one reason why you have no views or subs? people need to know who, what and when you are online IF you only stream. I would suggest some stock videos that people can see, that explains what you are and your channel are about, get some subs, then schedule steaming so they know the time to go online?...good luck