• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi, my name is Johnny! At my youtube channel I upload videos from my traveling and try to inspire people to travel and see the world! Love to Travel t

Travel with Johnny

TubeBuddy User
User name: Travel with Johnny
Title of introduction: Hi, my name is Johnny! At my youtube channel I upload videos from my traveling and try to inspire people to travel and see the world! Love to Travel the World with Friends! Travelling brings Out the Best in People!
Your name/ Alias: Johnny
Where are you from? Greece
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to meet and join others channels like mine
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: traveling
How frequently do you upload? monthly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? to travel all the countries of the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/travelwithjohnny

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I agree travelling brings out the best in people. IΓÇÖm selling everything I own to take my autistic boy on a permanent holiday around Australia. Love travel channels they are so much fun. Welcome and good luck

• Love
Reactions: Travel with Johnny
OP
OP
Travel with Johnny

Travel with Johnny

TubeBuddy User
I agree travelling brings out the best in people. IΓÇÖm selling everything I own to take my autistic boy on a permanent holiday around Australia. Love travel channels they are so much fun. Welcome and good luck
Australia is a nice country!! I was born there! ItΓÇÖs the best present for you boy!! Enjoy and have fun!!

• Love
Reactions: TakeEachDay

LiftToEAT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Hi, my name is Johnny! At my youtube channel I upload videos from my traveling and try to inspire people to travel and see the world! Love to Travel the World with Friends! Travelling brings Out the Best in People!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to meet and join others channels like mine
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
to travel all the countries of the world

I think when you alone travel you learn so much about yourself. You also see that there are good people around the world.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
to travel all the countries of the world

Welcome to the forums Johnny! I went ahead and fixed your YT Subscribe button! I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

• Love
Reactions: Travel with Johnny