• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel An 18 year old ambivert

belleh

Subscriber Goal
User name: belleh
Title of introduction: An 18 year old ambivert called Belleh who wants to share her opinions on topic of interest whilst adding various flairs to her videos.
Your name/ Alias: Belleh
Where are you from? Uk
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through ContentBugΓÇÖs YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy forums to; gain more tips from experienced YouTubers, to share my videos and to support other small creators like me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would to gain at least 100 subscribers by the end of this year and I want to build my confidence using my YouTube channel.
I also want to get better at editing.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly usually on Saturday
What are your hobbies? I love writing, dancing and reading.
What is your biggest dream? To make an impact in the lives of others through my words.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xp9H-YYT0-esGUVfgY9yA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @belleh , welcome to the community. There are plenty of posts in the different sections of our forums that can help you with this to grow your channel. And if there is anything specific you want to know just wow a post. There are a lot of members eager to share their insights with you.

Reactions: belleh
OP
OP
belleh

belleh

Subscriber Goal
Thanks for your comment Brave Starr.Please could you check out my video and give a review.

Reactions: BraveStar