• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I Am A Jamaican YouTuber That Loves Adventure And Posting Great Visuals Shots Of Nature Captured

Kel Da Young Mogul

teespring.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Kel Da Young Mogul
Title of introduction: I Am A Jamaican YouTuber That Loves Adventure And Posting Great Visuals Shots Of Nature Captured
Your name/ Alias: Kel Da Young Mogul
Where are you from? Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? On Instagram
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I get a sense of a family environment no matter the race or background as well as the fact that TubeBuddy helps to achieve set targets for your channel growth
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Grow to 2000+ subscribers that I can share my positive experiences with as well as giving others an opportunity to see my country and what it has to offer as well and getting to know more about me.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on Mondays
What are your hobbies? Making music, playing pool, playing bingo, soccer, video games occasionally
What is your biggest dream? To be a music/video producer and an entrepreneur
YouTube Channel Link: http://youtube.com/c/KelDaYoungMogul

Last edited:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Kel Da Young Mogul , welcome to the community. You got some sweet goals there. Keep up the good work and you should be able to reach them in no time. Take a look along the forums, they're are plenty of tips and tricks that can help you along the way.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That's why we're here. To help each other out in any way possible. The best tip I can give is to have patience. Growing a channel takes time for the average person. As long as you put hard work and belief in yourself, there's always a chance to succeed.