• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel quantum mind reader!

LokiTV

TubeBuddy User
www.playingtricks.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
User name: LokiTV
Title of introduction: quantum mind reader!
Your name/ Alias: Loki
Where are you from? Kent, United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google - when searching for long tailed keywords...
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? In my experience forums are a great place for FAQ and advice on getting started. Additionally it's great to be with like minded people all trying to make Youtube a success for them. It's good to share and help others too. We were all beginners once!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The channel is to promote my 'brand', yes that's a term now! I really turned my attention back to Youtube after the lockdown period that the UK is currently experiencing. It's a great opportunity to use my time in a productive and fun way. The channel will hopefully grow once I really get started and can only help support my current business.
How frequently do you upload? I'm aiming at weekly, although the first episode is yet to be uploaded! I'm trying to get ahead a little on the content. Also still tweaking the channel artwork, logo, banner etc. I had to find a way to bring all my social media platforms together without starting again. It's been a process, but I'm almost there.
What are your hobbies? Love gaming, when I get the chance. XBOX and Nintendo switch when on the move. Making good coffee.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/loki1nc/