• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello everybody! How's it going? I go by BaldBoldBear and I love playing video games especially making the video games I play exciting and hype! My ga

BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBearGaming
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: BaldBoldBear
Title of introduction: Hello everybody! How's it going? I go by BaldBoldBear and I love playing video games especially making the video games I play exciting and hype! My gaming channel is dedicated to just that, I want to entertain and make as many people laugh as possible because I love seeing people smile and get hyped over the games we all love, I would love to have you guys join me on my YouTube journey!
Your name/ Alias: I go by the name BaldBoldBear on Youtube
Where are you from? I'm from the UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through another Youtuber as they were promoting it on their channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? As a user of TubeBuddy I thought that it was a good idea to join this forum to be apart of a community with like-minded individuals - it will give me a chance to meet different people in the YouTube community where we can talk and help each other along the way on our own journeys!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well I just want to be able to entertain and make anyone laugh that essentially comes to my channel to watch my videos, although im doing playthroughs right now, I've made sure to make them in a way to ensure that the viewers also enjoy it as well! But the ultimate goal...to be honest i want to be build and entertain a community of people no matter the number, as long as my videos are making people happy and laugh, that's enough for me :)
How frequently do you upload? I post every other day, so it is a daily upload schedule but it's one day upload, one day off, next day upload and so on.
What are your hobbies? Playing video games, getting excited and hyped over video games, working out, I love watching Anime and also trying to entertain people. I love all of these things.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream? Well if we are talking about YouTube, I would honestly just love to build a community of like minded people, no matter the size, where we can enjoy video games together, talk about video games, and just overall have some fun with gaming.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxWTjskwrsocq4U1ytvhZQ