• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Food golden corals or ponderosa or Ryans

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I've never been to any other those buffets before :eek:

I've been interested in Golden Corral (mainly bc of the look and design) but haven't gotten a chance to go there (not that I can anyways haha).

OP
OP
dean the rat

dean the rat

Known Member
I've never been to any other those buffets before :eek:

I've been interested in Golden Corral (mainly bc of the look and design) but haven't gotten a chance to go there (not that I can anyways haha).
i can feel your pain, i ahve been to ryans so many times as a kid but then they closed a few years ago, been to golden corals but i was in a different state, ponderosa once

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I've only ever tried/ heard of or been to Golden Corrals. I'm not a big fan of buffets myself. Hate having to fight a crowd to get food and its mediocre at best.

OP
OP
dean the rat

dean the rat

Known Member
I've only ever tried/ heard of or been to Golden Corrals. I'm not a big fan of buffets myself. Hate having to fight a crowd to get food and its mediocre at best.
i have social axiety but i get dragged to places like this and wait for everyone to leave the buffet lines so i can hurry up and get what i want and scurry back to the table lol, but im not a fan of places that have large crowds. i have been to all 3 places