• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Toronto Realtor trying to be more creative under Covid-19 Protocols

Richard Silver

User name: Richard Silver
Title of introduction: Toronto Realtor trying to be more creative under Covid-19 Protocols
Your name/ Alias: Richard Silver
Where are you from? Toronto, Ontario
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through watching YouTube how-tos. Being doing as much learning as each day presents.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just want to know more and learn. I need criticism to be able to learn more. Am I using this tool to my best ability??
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Promote our listings, sales and the brand that we are very proud of...Been in the business for over 40 years, love it and want to continue as long as I am viable. Need your help to do so...
How frequently do you upload? Since Coronavirus, I upload a number of times per day. Love interviewing people and sharing their thoughts with others.
What are your hobbies? Work is a great hobby as well as food and eating though like all I need to be careful. Love to travel and meet people so social distancing sucks bigtime!
What is your biggest dream? Living in the south for the winter, travelling, meeting interesting people. Love waterside living.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/torontoismteam