• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Get to know me

LifeOfJelli

Subscriber Goal
User name: LifeOfJelli
Title of introduction: Get to know me
Your name/ Alias: My real name is Angelina but I prefer jelli
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I fount Tubebuddy on a small youtuber channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to to try out new stuff and I notice that TubeBuddy helps out small youtubers like me. I want to learn and meet new people on here
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To be honest I just want to be a blessing for someone else. I want to make people smile and tell them about Jesus. I want to spread positivity. My goal is to help people! Let them know that they have a purpose on this earth.
How frequently do you upload? I try to post everyday unless I get busy with college. I post any day
What are your hobbies? I love to read, write, song, and make yt videos. I also love to edit.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is be a crime scene investigator. IΓÇÖm currently in college majoring in criminal justice.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRtmxWamWPfqYEZXvgQTP1w

thomastrent1

My friend was filming her college life for https://proessays.org for half a year and I can't tell how tired she got every day. She had to film in addition to her classes, assignments, sport activities, etc. Luckily, she didn't have to work cause Vlog is a full time job and I hope you understand it... Wish you all the best!

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I majored in Crim & Psych, and now I'm a clinical & forensic psychologist. If you're interested in a career in CSI, I would consider reflecting on the work you will experience on a day-to-day basis. You may experience some of the worst aspects of humanity, which might conflict with your religious morals and beliefs. It is difficult, and it changes/desensitizes you.