• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Amateur photographer and vlogger

610 Hustles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: 610 Hustles
Title of introduction: Amateur photographer and vlogger
Your name/ Alias: 610 Hustles
Where are you from? Pennsylvania
How did you find TubeBuddy? Chrome Extensions
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Need help optimizing my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: start with getting 100 subs and move up in increments...have 8...long road ahead
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Auctions, flea markets, scrap, gaming, photography
What is your biggest dream? Be successful on YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaMuqLwYU13Yr7Yc4KkjvZg

Last edited:

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
good luck, i like your content, but IF you want to get big enough to pack up your day job you need to look at a global market, what may work where you live may need to look at how things work around the world. PS 1000 subs/4000hrs watch time will not make any money...you need 100k subs and millions of views plus CTR to start making money, even then it will not replace a decent salary...there really are very few making serious money, and they know how to do it lol, AND most have been around a long time

OP
OP
610 Hustles

610 Hustles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
good luck, i like your content, but IF you want to get big enough to pack up your day job you need to look at a global market, what may work where you live may need to look at how things work around the world. PS 1000 subs/4000hrs watch time will not make any money...you need 100k subs and millions of views plus CTR to start making money, even then it will not replace a decent salary...there really are very few making serious money, and they know how to do it lol, AND most have been around a long time
Appreciate it, I thought about what you said and changed my views on some stuff, I have to get myself to realize itΓÇÖs a marathon not a sprint