• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel A Disney, Travel, and Food Lover!

mariolamichelle

TubeBuddy User
User name: mariolamichelle
Title of introduction: A Disney, Travel, and Food Lover!
Your name/ Alias: Mariola
Where are you from? Puerto Rico
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Was looking for other content creators that are starting out like me in order to gain more knowledge and grow together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Try new things (like new recipes, new locations to visit, and more) while sharing my experience and thoughts with others.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly (every Sunday)
What are your hobbies? I like working out (going for runs and doing pilates), spending time with my two dogs, cooking with my fiance, playing video games, and traveling.
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream is to have the freedom to do whatever I want to do, travel, and spend time with my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/MariolaMichelleRodriguez

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: mariolamichelle
Title of introduction: A Disney, Travel, and Food Lover!
Your name/ Alias: Mariola
Where are you from? Puerto Rico
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Was looking for other content creators that are starting out like me in order to gain more knowledge and grow together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Try new things (like new recipes, new locations to visit, and more) while sharing my experience and thoughts with others.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly (every Sunday)
What are your hobbies? I like working out (going for runs and doing pilates), spending time with my two dogs, cooking with my fiance, playing video games, and traveling.
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream is to have the freedom to do whatever I want to do, travel, and spend time with my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/MariolaMichelleRodriguez

Welcome to the forums! I love Disney, what's your favorite park? Mine is probably Disneyland since I've gone there the most now. Although my first disney park was Disney world!

I wish you all the best on YT and if you have any questions @mariolamichelle let us know :D