• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I lift weights to FEED THE FAT KID inside of me!

LiftToEAT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: LiftToEAT
Title of introduction: I lift weights to FEED THE FAT KID inside of me!
Your name/ Alias: Kuba
Where are you from? California
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber : The Content Bug
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Learn tips and tricks about growing my channel, see what has worked for people and what hasn't, any updates and new about Youtube analytics, and find other cool channels!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be able to show people that you can eat cheat meals/massive calories and still stay fit.
I believe that you should have a cheat day/meal to allow yourself some sanity when embarking on a fitness/health journey.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly (Certainly on Sunday)
What are your hobbies? Muay Thai, Fitness, Traveling, Trying Different Foods
What is your biggest dream? Go to every country in the world that is safe to travel to.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-CkAbOfsIv_R3lcJxIu0g

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: LiftToEAT
Title of introduction: I lift weights to FEED THE FAT KID inside of me!
Your name/ Alias: Kuba
Where are you from? California
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber : The Content Bug
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Learn tips and tricks about growing my channel, see what has worked for people and what hasn't, any updates and new about Youtube analytics, and find other cool channels!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be able to show people that you can eat cheat meals/massive calories and still stay fit.
I believe that you should have a cheat day/meal to allow yourself some sanity when embarking on a fitness/health journey.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly (Certainly on Sunday)
What are your hobbies? Muay Thai, Fitness, Traveling, Trying Different Foods
What is your biggest dream? Go to every country in the world that is safe to travel to.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-CkAbOfsIv_R3lcJxIu0g

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you came-over from the Content Bug, Cathrin's amazing and it was a blast to have her on the forums!

How long have you been into Fitness?

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :D

Reactions: LiftToEAT
OP
OP
LiftToEAT

LiftToEAT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Andrew,

Thank you, I will. Your videos have been informative and I always reference them to learn more about TubeBuddy. I've been into fitness for a couple years now. Really enjoy pushing my body to it's limits then enjoying massive amounts of food or junk food as a reward. :cool: