• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi guys. I created my youtube channel named Food Adrenaline which all content i made purposely about interesting & tasty Malaysian street food / Malay

Food Adrenaline

Subscriber Goal
User name: Food Adrenaline
Title of introduction: Hi guys. I created my youtube channel named Food Adrenaline which all content i made purposely about interesting & tasty Malaysian street food / Malaysian food. I pretty sure all of us love amazing food right? So i made this channel for all people around the world to get closer what Malaysian food really is. Currently im pursue for monetization requirement. I hope all members here in tubebuddy can give me as much support as you can. Do subscribe , watch , enjoy , like , comment and share all of my videos . ❤️
Your name/ Alias: Food Adrenaline
Where are you from? Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I find this app was so amazing and helpful for me to monitor my channel in the simplest way. I just love this app so much !
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My ultimate goals is to have consistent monthly income from youtube so that i can change my life and live in freedom with my family.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing games
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a Professor in pharmacy field because currently im studying pharmacy degree and also becoming well known youtubers worldwide.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtIPFmNw6lVS7X99-nOOLA

Travel Unique

TubeBuddy User
Hi , I'm from Malaysia too . My channel is about street food too. Currently is korean street food. Hope u enjoy it

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
there are lots of food channels out there, to be able to make a proper living from YT these days you have to work really hard...maybe a more experienced TubeBuddy person can tell you how many susb you need to generate an income but I would guess it will be in the 100,000 plus, with millions of views per month. Good luck