• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Overlay Text

automata

I would most certainly think that this is done in Final Cut or Premier (or some other video editing software).
Our editors managed to achieve similar effects in a few of our videos and they are using Premier Pro.
Hope that helps!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I just watched a video with Prince Ea t .. my question is how does he get the overlay text over the video .. using a specific video editor or app? I know how to make great thumbnails but not overlay text on a video .. similar to this
View: https://youtu.be/aYaJF1LLn38

You basically need an editor with mulitiple tracks. This can be done for free with programs such as Adobe Rush, Hitfilm Express, Davinici Resolve etc. :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
You basically need an editor with mulitiple tracks. This can be done for free with programs such as Adobe Rush, Hitfilm Express, Davinici Resolve etc. :)
The other thing to note is you need an editor with multiple tracks AND if you don't use an editor that allows custom text editing in the app natively, you can still make your own overlays, they just generally need to be saved as transparent PNGS, or exported generally as transparent MOV files if you want to get a little fancier with greenscreen overlay animations.