• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel job seeker

hallenhitosis02

Subscriber Goal
User name: hallenhitosis02
Title of introduction: job seeker
Your name/ Alias: Allen hitosis/hushbrown02
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Base on YouTube,and the adds that they were looking for a new moderator and i applied fo it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Thru YouTube,I'd like to have a job through on line and making build a new buddies,sharing ideas,suggestion,participate on every forum,thread ,friends on YouTube,,since You Tube is very popuar Apps and ive known it since i was a Teenager,so i tried their business.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I join this community to learn more as being a YouTuber,as well as to build new buddies around the world,making their ideas and beliefs to be a useful one and of course to help others.Also i'd like my channel to be improve and more productive.
How frequently do you upload? My Goals are to Help these community TubeBuddy to promote their ideas and vision in the future as well as my personal business to be more productive. And to upload as long as i can,depends on the situation and weather condition.
What are your hobbies? My Upload schedule will depend on my situation here in the Philippines due to Internet system failure sometimes,my Hobbies are viewing my Facebook Page,using Only my Mobile phone,i can't afford to buy P.C or Laptop at the moment due to difficulties of income as a family man of Two Sons..my hobbies includes reading materials on the interNet and seeking good business whilst at home.
What is your biggest dream? My Biggest Dreams are to have Permanent widely known Business to earn money,, An income base even only at home with the help of the Internet,So when i become more productive i could help others too., Lastly Helping promoting my Companies Mission and Vision in the Future.
YouTube Channel Link: https//www.hallen@gmail.com.ph