• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice first 100 vids or first 100 subs

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
does youtube start recommending you more when you pass 100 vids or 100 subs, or is it neither one

neither, they can recommend you based on one video, so what's more important is creating a video that keeps people watching and staying on YouTube, whether it's video 1 or 100. It's EASIER to do this with more content, because you have more stuff to offer the user, but overall what matters most is the content you create, that leads to subscribers.

automata

From what I have read, YouTube will recommend your videos based on a few factors:
Engagement - Since content can't be viewed and deemed as good or bad by AI, they deem a video to be successful based on the engagement it receives.
Length of video - The longer you keep viewers on your videos, the more likely YouTube can add ads to it and therefore push it more to the masses.
Consistency - Uploading something regularly (i.e.Wednesday's@ 8pm) will also push you further up the "recommendation list".

We are still trying to prove these theories on our own channel, but these are the things we are putting emphasis on in order to get into YT's 'Good Books'.

Good luck with the channel and the content and keep it up! :)

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
dean the rat

dean the rat

Known Member
From what I have read, YouTube will recommend your videos based on a few factors:
Engagement - Since content can't be viewed and deemed as good or bad by AI, they deem a video to be successful based on the engagement it receives.
Length of video - The longer you keep viewers on your videos, the more likely YouTube can add ads to it and therefore push it more to the masses.
Consistency - Uploading something regularly (i.e.Wednesday's@ 8pm) will also push you further up the "recommendation list".

We are still trying to prove these theories on our own channel, but these are the things we are putting emphasis on in order to get into YT's 'Good Books'.

Good luck with the channel and the content and keep it up! :)
thank you, you as well keep creating and gaining subs

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah it absolutely makes zero difference. My very first fishing video has also been the highest performing video on my channel. 12:38 AVD and a decent CTR; THAT is the ticket regardless of channel size.